When you want… to learn & lead
- Reviewing the code (primarily solidity contracts) of blockchain projects, working to identify vulnerabilities, design and architectural flaws, quality improvement, and ways to mitigate future risk.
- Writing clear and concise reports and action steps for developers to quickly mitigate and fix any issues discovered
- Interact with developers, and key stakeholders when identifying and handling security issues
- A deep understanding of the EVM, the ETH Yellow Paper, & EVM OP_Codes
- Fluency in Solidity
- Experience working with smart contracts in a review and security environment
- Knowledge of deFi, NFT protocols.
No great innovation springs from an individual effort. It is the combined effort of a team that makes the magic happen.
We present before you a chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. The opportunity to challenge & surround yourself with smart, ambitious, motivated people, day-in & day-out. Sounds cool?
Come, be a part of it!