QuillAudits offers advanced Ethereum, EOS, TRON smart contract audit, blockchain protocol security and formal verification to ensure your platform’s integrity.
Quillhash Technologies is a Blockchain enterprise development studio. We explore and builds products and services in Blockchain to improve current services and concepts as well as building new ways in which we engage with technology and others. Our work is to build an ecosystem of consumer-centric products and enterprise solutions using blockchain technologies. We stay on the cutting edge of each service we provide, from Private and Public Blockchain technology platforms, Smart contract audits and token sale platforms.
Our ultimate goal is to help spread the integration of blockchain technology by raising awareness about its opportunities, encouraging common standards and establishing best practices for the industry.
We expect our members to adhere to this Code of Conduct in any QuillAudits related conversations and on any QuillAudits-managed platforms at all times.
- The project doesn’t necessarily need to be non-profit to qualify, as long as it can serve as a utility to the community — for example, gambling contracts will never be eligible, but a state channel platform that has some fee system built in could be fine. The point of the community audits initiative is for grassroots projects to be able to receive quality audits without needing to think about raising large amounts of funding before the project can go live.
- For any audits that would take a much longer amount of time, we will also be maintaining a charity multisig whose purpose is to fund more complex undertakings. A percentage of profits from QuillAudits will go to fund the initiative, and donations to it are welcomed by anyone. When donating you can also nominate a project or specify a project class (e.g, crypto code, tooling, etc) that you would like your audit donation to go towards.
- If you have a project you want audited that you feel meets the eligibility criteria, want to be involved or are willing to be a multisig curator, reach out to us at [email protected] or come talk to us in our public room on telegram: t.me/quillhash
- We can use your company's logo, website data personally as well as publicly, on our website and on our social media at any time.
- It would be appreciable if you list out our website logo/link on your website/social media, but it is not compulsory.
- By applying to join the Community Audits by QuillAudits as a member, you agree to be subscribed to the QuillAudits public email list using the email address provided in your application.
- You can unsubscribe at anytime. The unsubscription link can be found at the bottom of the QuillAudits newsletter. For further enquiries, please send an email to [email protected]
- Please be mindful that things you say in private QuillAudits services may at some point become public.
- NDA and MOU will be signed at the time of community audit which includes various points.
- Project Selection procedure depends on the project type, back grounds of the team, achievements of founders and their future goals for the project.
We choose One Project each month for a Free Detailed Audit